All product sales are final. We accept returns for products that are damaged in transit or has a manufacturing defect.
To be eligible for an exchange, you must first email us within 7 days of receiving the product at firstname.lastname@example.org to alert us of the damage, then return the damaged product to us. Upon receipt of the damaged product we will ship out a replacement.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your product. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
LOST or STOLEN PACKAGES
OnPoint Manufacturing is not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they have left our facility.
1. Contact us to alert us of the damage - email@example.com
2. Wrap the garment carefully and include the following:
3. Explanation of damage or manufacturing defect.
4. Order number or a copy of the packing slip.
5. Your contact information clearly printed: Name, phone, e-mail & address.
6. Send package to:
Exchange / Return Department OnPoint Manufacturing, Inc.